Location – Bangalore
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 12+ years of work experience.
- You carry US Healthcare-IT experience is an added advantage.
- Possess a bachelor's degree in Engineering / Technology.
- Certifications in key technology skills are a plus.
The Solution Architect provides Scrum Teams with technical leadership and has ownership of ensuring enterprise architecture patterns are practiced and adhered to. While actively working with Scrum Teams, the Solution Architect is responsible for creating, maintaining and developing application solutions and contributes in the requirements, design, coding/unit-testing, code reviews and implementation. The Solution Architect will promote and leverage suitable & modern technologies, design patterns and best practices to build quality, high-performing and scalable systems. The Solution Architect will also be required to carry out other duties, projects, or activities as specified by their management.
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution for existing Products.
- Communicate system requirements to software development teams.
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods.
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members.
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise.
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure.
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions.
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals.
- Have crystal-clear, concise and effective communication skills.
- Possess very strong OOPS Skills.
- Have the ability to think objectively and offer technical (and techno-functional) recommendations that are on-par with current technology trends, best practices and system design principles.
- Be highly skilled in the concepts of Data Structures.
- Have the ability to multi-task between Design, Core Development, DevOps and People Management activities.
- Possess proven credentials of architecting and designing enterprise class applications, preferably in the Product Development space.
- Possess Proven credentials in full life-cycle implementation of at least two products from conceptualization to deployment.
- Have the ability to work in a matrix organization, building relationships across the enterprise.
- Should be a professional with a minimum of 12 years' hands-on development experience on the Microsoft .NET platform.
- Should be well-versed in Agile development methodologies.
- Should have considerable experience in working across the .NET Framework spectrum (at least up to 4.6.0).
- Consider yourself a superlative C# 7.0 programmer.
- Consider yourself a high value application/product development professional with skills in/exposure to the following skills:
- Architecting and Solutioning:
- Ability to conceive, architect, design and recommend approaches backed with assets such as architecture diagrams, system flow diagrams, etc., using tools viz., Visio.
- Ability to perceive short-comings in existing legacy systems and recommend risk-mitigating solutions, work-arounds and better approaches.
- Experience in working with Application performance, Speed, Concurrent Load Handling, Error and Exception Handling, Logging, System and Application Security, Risks, Threats
- Exposed to standard SoA
- Exposed to Microservices architecture with proven hands-on experience in at least one full-life-cycle implementation, either On-Premise or in the Cloud
- Protocols and Architecture:
- A wide variety of experience with Microsoft ASP.NET WEB APIs
- Exposure to RESTful APIs is a plus
- Well-versed with MVC, MVVM, MVP and other architectural patterns
- Design Patterns viz., Factory, Abstract Factory, Unit of Work, Singleton, Decorator, Prototype, Builder, Observer, and others
- Microsoft Security and Cryptography Library
- Any exposure to other Third-party/open source Security and Cryptography Libraries such as OpenSSL, Bouncy Castle, etc.
- Knowledge of SSL/TLS
- Oracle 11G or Higher
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 R2 or Higher
- Proven ability in designing an enterprise class database
- Knowledge of Different types of Index, Performance improvement approaches for MS SQL Server and Oracle
- CI/CD using Jenkins to create pipelines for Build
- Experience using Octopus Deploy for deployments
- Any other DevOps tool such as GitLab-CI, Jenkins, GIT, SPLUNK, etc.
- Cloud/On-Premise Containers viz., Docker
- Exposure to tools viz., NUnit and mocking frameworks like RhinoMocks, Moq
- Experience using Octopus Deploy for deployments
- Exposure to guide testing team on Load, Performance and Stress tests.
- Wide experience in working with different design approaches - Data First, Code First, Model First approaches.
- Application Logging such as Log4Net, etc.
- Extremely well-versed with LINQ, Lambda expressions, Extension Methods to Collections and Generics.
- Object-Relational Mapping frameworks - NHibernate, Microsoft Entity Framework, LINQ, etc.
- Any of the following Message Broker technologies and tools such as Redis, Azure Service Bus (in the cloud), SignalR, IBM WebSphere-MQ, JMS, etc. is a plus.
- Exposure to Cloud PaaS, MBaaS is a plus.
- Have the ability to manage, guide, direct and work with large medium to large technical and techno-functional teams, especially in the US healthcare vertical.
- Are assertive and at the same time, empathetical.
- Consider yourself as being a role-model for others with lesser experience and exposure.
- Are a very good listener and you consider solutions/ideas offered by others sportively.
- Are not afraid of failure and can start all over again.